We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Collecting Your Personal Information
We are committed to protecting your privacy and only use the information we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998). We will not pass on your details to any third party and do not send out marketing e-mails to customers unless they have registered to receive such material, purchased from us, or downloaded one of our free or paid products.
The type of information we may collect about you includes:
● Your full name
● Your e-mail address
● Your postal address
Generally, this information is requested when you are either downloading free products, when you purchase any of our products (eBooks, software, etc.), or when you subscribe to our newsletters.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we maintain about you by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
How We Control Your Personal Information
We will not use your personal information for any reason other than to contact you. We do not sell, give away or rent your email address to any third party. If in the future for any reason we do wish to rent, sell or use your email address for any other purpose, we will ask you for your permission first.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Your personal information is used for four main purposes as follows:
1. To send out information, recommendations and resources to you.
2. To provide assistance to you after you have purchased products from us.
3. To help us create and deliver content most relevant to you.
4. To inform you about new products, services, tool, upgrades, special offers and information which we feel may be of interest or use to you.
We will only disclose your personal information without notice if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is warranted and necessary to:
● Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on ComputerGameTester.org
● Protect and defend the rights or property of ComputerGameTester.org
● Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of ComputerGameTester.org